Coaching is now the mainstay for most successful organizations and individuals committed to building leadership competence. As your coach, I support you to create the life you want both personally and professionally. Through a collaborative partnership, a coaching approach is customized to the desired results of the coachee. In order to have the most success, it is imperative that this process is not mandated or required but that the coachee enters into the relationship willingly and open-mindedly. Consequently, the following is worded from the perspective of the willing participant.
Bock’s Office coaches will:
- Assist you to think bigger, smarter or differently
- Ensure that you set better goals and reach them
- Help you to do more than you would have done on your own
- Achieve in a relaxed, confident manner
- Provide you with the tools, support and structure to accomplish more
- Assist you to break through the barriers which hold you back from being your best
The results you can expect include:
- Greater clarity of who you are and where you are heading
- Gratitude for what you have accomplished
- To make effective and focused actions immediately
- Stop putting up with what is dragging you down
- To create momentum so that it’s easier to get results
- To be in respectful and caring relationships with others
How will we work with you?
We start by really listening! A coach is an objective listener and guide.
We will meet on a weekly basis to:
- Assist you to better understand what will help you to improve your personal performance
- Develop an individual plan that builds your leadership competence in the organization and with peers, bosses, friends, and subordinates
- Problem solve personal and professional concerns you have linked to job performance and organizational goals
- Develop understanding with you of the theories and models behind creating success and how to use them
Our one-time RECHARGE 2015 coaching session will allow you to work on your values and your BIG WHY, and formulate a plan to move from ideas to action.
Are you ready? Contact Jodee to schedule coaching or request a free consultation today.