At Bock’s Office, we design and customize our learning events based on specific client outcomes. All Bock’s Office events have at the foundation an element of Awareness, Artful Action and Transformation, so they’re tied to objectives the client wants to work toward within an organization. These learning events are presented as workshops, seminars and keynote addresses.
Customizable Workshops + Training Events Include
- [NEW!] REAL Impact: Learning to Communicate by Communicating
- [NEW!] Extreme Leadership: Taking the Radical LEAP
- The 100% Factor: Ideas for Living Your Capacity
- 90-Day Results Challenge
- Job Relations Training
- The Question Behind the Question Personal Accountability Training
- Leadership and Self-Deception
- Your Customized Training Experience
[Learning to Communicate by Communicating]
Effective communication is a crucial element of leadership success, both at work and at home. From one-on-one dialogues to group presentations and facilitations, C’mon Get REAL teaches managers, supervisors, and workplace leaders the foundation upon which to build a strong culture where everyone has the opportunity to succeed at the highest level.
When leaders and collaborators share a strong bond of trust and open communication, there is no limit to what the organization can achieve, produce, and become.
• Participate in dialogue about the meaning and application of leadership
• Develop a deeper understanding and application of communication basics like active listening and intentional speaking
• Become aware of personal impact on others
• Develop awareness of and accountability for choices regarding human energy levels
• Recognize distinctions in language patterns which can produce desired results
• Create an action plan for dealing with intrapersonal communication challenges and opportunities
Through presentation, small group interaction and activities, participants will learn and reinforce skills allowing them to become communication catalysts within all aspects of their lives.
This course is best presented as a full-day workshop; however, portions can be broken out for ongoing one-hour sessions.
Click HERE to download a flyer.
EXTREME LEADERSHIP: Taking the Radical LEAP
You Should Attend If…
…you’re a person who—regardless of your position or title—aspires to gain more success in business and beyond by learning how to elevate yourself and others to unprecedented levels of achievement and fulfillment.
Based on the work of best-selling leadership author, Steve Farber, this powerful and transformational workshop explores the key tenets of the Extreme Leadership Framework—LEAP: Cultivating Love, Generating Energy, Inspiring Audacity, and Providing Proof—and guides you in applying them to your personal and professional leadership challenges.
IN THIS DYNAMIC WORKSHOP, YOU WILL:
- Gain deep knowledge of the Extreme Leadership Framework and learn how to apply it to create more success in your business and personal life.
- Clarify what’s important to you and your organization, and leverage it to energize and inspire yourself and others.
- Increase your understanding of the challenges and opportunities facing you and your organization, and learn how to lead yourself and others through them.
- Develop an Extreme Leader Action Plan to change your piece of the world for the better—in little and big ways.
YOUR MATERIALS INCLUDE:
- Participant Workbook,to serve as your guidebook throughout the Workshop
- A Daily Handbook for Extreme Leaders, to use as an ongoing resource throughout your career.
- Signed Copies of The Radical Leap and The Radical Edge by Steve Farber, to keep you inspired
- Wake Up Pad (WUP),to help you capture your thoughts, observations, and ideas
- A series of follow-up videos, sent to you throughout the year to keep you on track and reinforce key actions and commitments.
The 100% Factor: Ideas for Living Your Capacity
Have you ever heard someone say that you have a lot of potential? On the surface, that could sound like a compliment, but when you really start to think about it, what does that say about your current level of performance? If you have a lot of potential, does it mean that maybe someday you’ll live up to it, but it’s not happening now? Capacity is right here, right now. A 12 oz. cup of coffee has a maximum capacity of 12 ounces. If it is 100% full, it’s at capacity.
During this presentation, based on the book by Jodee Bock, participants will begin to examine how much of their lives they are actually living. Through stories and case studies, they will get exposed to organizations and individuals who are truly choosing how to live a life of capacity and will be given ideas for their own lives.
This presentation can be customized based on desired outcomes from a one-hour keynote to a full-day workshop.
90-Day Results Challenge
If your organization or a group of your friends or neighbors is sincerely committed to boosting your results in measurable ways in 90 days, come on board with the 90-Day Results Challenge!
Bock’s Office will present information, ideas and opportunities for creating successful accountability partnerships to ensure that you achieve the results you want!
The challenge will consist of six gatherings, one every other week for 90 days. The gatherings will include introduction of principles and ideas about personal accountability, goal-getting, and laws of success. Gatherings will last no more than 90 minutes and provide an opportunity for participants to share their own successes and challenges in a Master Mind format.
Job Relations Training
Corporate leaders have a tough job. Often people are promoted to leadership roles in their organizations because they are good at the operations side of their work. What is often not anticipated in these cases is the importance of effective interpersonal communication and people skills.
Leadership is not rank, it is responsibility. It is the lifting of a collaborator’s vision to higher sights – the raising of a collaborator’s performance to a higher standard. It is the building of a collaborator’s personality beyond its normal limitations.
In addition, there are times and places for a leader to be both motivational (external) and inspirational (internal). Leaders also sometimes need to resolve conflicts when they arise.
Job Relations Training teaches supervisors and leaders how to develop and maintain positive relationships with employees and with people at all levels of the organization to prevent problems from happening and also how to resolve conflicts when they do arise.
Principles of this training include:
- providing constructive feedback and feedforward
- giving credit when due
- telling people in advance about changes that will affect them
- making the best use of each person’s ability
- earning the employee’s loyalty and cooperation
When problems do arise, it teaches supervisors how to get the facts, weigh them and decide what to do, take action, and check results. This course includes elements of presentation, activity, and coaching.
The Question Behind the Question Personal Accountability Training
Ever heard questions like these?
- Why do we have to go through all this change?
- When is someone going to train me?
- Who dropped the ball?
- Why can’t they communicate better?
- When is that department going to do its job right?
- Who’s going to solve the problem?
- When am I going to find good people?
- Why don’t they share the vision?
- Who’s going to clarify my job?
If so, QBQ is for you. In every organization — corporations, nonprofit, schools, churches, even families — there is blame, complaining, and procrastination. QBQ, Inc. provides practical tools that help people eliminate these dangerous traps and improve their lives.
QBQ consists of four parts, delivered in a full-day format and utilizes video training and live facilitation to take the training from theory to practical and customized action.
Leadership and Self-Deception
This half-to-full-day course is based on the Arbinger Institute’s book Leadership and Self-Deception.
Most organizational problems – from problems in leadership, to problems in motivation, teamwork, communication, accountability, stress – are not separate problems at all, but are symptoms of the single problem of self-deception. Reducing self-deception may be the single most important step your organization can take toward increased productivity.
But what is self-deception and why is it so prevalent? Simply put, self-deception is the problem of not being able to see that you are the problem. For instance: Think about the most difficult people you’ve ever had to work with. What made them difficult? Did they consider themselves a problem? Chances are, they did not. Despite the fact that you (and everyone else around them) could see they were a problem, they couldn’t see it.
Through presentation, activity and small-group dialogue, participants will begin to understand their role in problems they have with relationships in their personal and professional lives.
The book Leadership and Self-Deception is required as pre-reading and is used as the foundation for the training and ongoing coaching.
Your Customized Training Experience
Contact Jodee to discuss having a customized training experience created to address your desired results.